How you can recover your belief in hope and miracles

Do you have uplifting music close at hand?

Would you like to believe again?

Has your heart been broken and have you noticed yourself saying some cynical things that you wouldn’t have said some years ago?

Well, stop that!

Whoa! – I can already hear you saying that you’ve learned some tough things about life.

I can relate to that. Like you, I have taken tough hits — like the suicide of a close friend, and kicks and punches (I kicked back — but I didn’t win against multiple attackers) — and romantic relationships ending, and more.

But I still believe that there is hope, magic, love and miracles in this world. And I’ve experienced them, too.

One of the Fastest Ways to Believe Again

Music!
Do you know why? Because music reaches past your rational mind.

On the other hand . . .
Have you noticed that many of us have new, cynical, reflexive thoughts? Negative thoughts like: “it doesn’t work that way in the real world”; “you have to pay your dues”, “a lot of people don’t get the big break that improves their life.”

One of my friends has experienced chest pains. He had it checked out by multiple doctors. It’s not angina, acid reflux or some other extreme diagnosis. Apparently, feeling chest pains is how he experiences stress.

What brings him relief? Music and laughter.

Certain music, and how it uplifts your soul, is truly a miracle.

Something to Believe In

When you experience a tough time, it helps to remember that it is just part of a season.

You know what is the good thing about seasons? — they arrive and flow past.

You can choose to enjoy the current season that you’re in. How? Make a playlist on your iPod of special music.

Consider these lists:
1) Relaxing music
2) Energizing music
3) Music that amazes you with its inherent beauty

We’re talking about “believe again.” In what? Hope, magic, love and miracles in this world.

Make space for uplifting music in your daily life.

You’ll be glad you did.

Warmly,

P.S. I invite you to post links to YouTube.com of music that you treasure — in your reply postings here. Thank you! I’ll start with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5reW6SeCI

P.P.S. Yes, that’s my hand on the keyboard. To hear some music I wrote and produced, you can go to iTunes.com  The music is underneath the narrator’s comment on my audiobook “Be Heard and Be Trusted” http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/be-heard-be-trusted-how-can/id368254812

P.P.S. Get a Free Special Report “9 Deadly Mistakes to Avoid for Your Next Speech”
and learn the secrets Tom Marcoux, America’s Communication Coach, provides for CEOs, Business Owners, and Graduate Students Click for Your Free Report

Author of Nothing Can Stop You This Year: How to Unleash Your Hidden Power to Persuade Well, Get More Done, Gain Sudden Profits, Command Intuition and Feel Great – free chapter at http://bit.ly/8zQywm

and

and

Be Heard and Be Trusted:
How You Can Use Secrets of the Greatest Communicators to Get What You Want, 3rd edition
free chapter at http://bit.ly/8H0rOO

Posted in Double Your Sales, How to Be Trusted, Your Guide to Money and Abundance Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
12 comments on “How you can recover your belief in hope and miracles
  1. Tom Marcoux says:

Hello lexuslover,
    about “Inside every cynical person, there is a depressed idealist”

Interesting.

Perhaps, the person might choose to transform to a “realistic optimist.”
    There is a lot of data that shows that optimists live longer,
    attract more success and enjoy their lives better.

The true optimist is not a Pollyanna person who refuses to see negativity.
    Instead, the optimist says, “I see the negativity and somehow
    I’ll learn from this situation. I’ll get stronger. I’ll grow in wisdom.
    And perhaps, this is the time for me to get some help — some coaching,
    reading a book, or gathering team members.”

good journey,

2. lexus is says:

Inside every cynical person, there is a depressed idealist

3. Tom Marcoux says:

Jim,
    about “this is awesome man”

Thanks :)

And, I was glad to write about the awesome powerful of uplifting music.
    a great day,

4. jim says:

this is awesome man

5. Tom Marcoux says:

Beth,
    about “Enjoy my current favorite happy music, the opening song from an Indian Bollywood film, Dhoom II, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBc_gm5ci2E. ”

Wow! So fun and energizing!

Beth, I went to your blog http://www.writersfunzone.com/blog/

and I saw this article “This Week in Book Marketing and Publishing”

Good insights.

Congratulations on all the people that you’re helping.

6. Beth Barany says:

7. Tom Marcoux says:

Christiane,
    about “Thank you for reminding us to keep believing in our dreams. I agree on the wonders in this world. Oh yes, music delightfully uplifts our soul. Congratulations on writing and producing your own music! I listened to the preview. Do you sing?
    I enjoyed listening to Lara Fabian & Josh Groban’s beautiful love song. What voices!
    I am glad to introduce Sam Joseph. This is what Sam says: ” I create this music to revitalise you. It won’t put you to sleep because it’s packed with positive energies designed to recharge you, whilst soothing your mind, body and soul. ”
    Listening to the piece, I felt at the root of life from where all things boldly grow and spring … or return …
    Have a fabulous week Tom and thank you for sharing these uplifting musical moments.”

Here’s another tune. It’s “The Last Unicorn” (yes, song from the feature film “The Last Unicorn”) as done by 9 year old Declan Galbraith at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WWqvgvXctY

I wrote my blog article while listening to this tune :)

many happy moments,

8. Tom Marcoux says:

Mary Margaret,
    Thanks so much.
    Here’s another tune I really appreciate:
    It’s Maksim performing composer John Barry’s music to the feature film “Somewhere In Time” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKue_MEnkk

much joy and fulfillment,

9. Hello Tom,

Warmly,

Christiane

10. This is a great idea Tom. I love both your and Danek’s Choices. The majestic uplifting
    mood of Canon in D and the romantic, Claire De Lune.

When I need to stir the wonder and delight of my inner child I think of Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA
    The Moody Blues, Eyes of a Child, Dawning is the Day and The Tide Rushes in can all be
    found here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyaVA8qaaw&feature=related.

Be checking back for more great sounds new and old,

Mary Margaret

11. Tom Marcoux says:

Danek,
    Yes! I, too, appreciate Pachelbel Canon in D Major.
    This got me thinking of Claire De Lune at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpcku6RIRY&feature=fvst

I’m talking about the music (I don’t know about the soap opera video that is on the YouTube.com link).

a great day,

12. Danek says:

Tom,

You are so right. Music has been a major force in my life since my childhood. Often, before going out the door, I play some of my favorite upbeat songs.

But for now, people may enjoy what I think is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written — the Pachelbel Canon in D Major.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc&feature=related

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Stuff

Your Advantage:
Get a Free Special Report "9 Deadly Mistakes to Avoid for Your Next Speech"
and learn the secrets Tom Marcoux, America's Communication Coach provides for CEOs, Business Owners, and Graduate Students Click for Your Free Report

"I just read this report: Great! Concise, gets to the point, a semester "Public Speaking/Debating" in 13 pages. I enjoyed that! Thank you!" - Dulcinea del Tabuso, audio engineer

Tom’s Book “Darkest Secrets of Persuasion and Seduction Masters: How to Protect Yourself” goes to #1 on Amazon.com

Get your copy today and become stronger and protect yourself.

Create Your Best Life – New book – In this video Tom shares a Secret about Persuasion, Charisma and Confidence

Get your copy today and become persuasive and change the world!

Want Success Faster? Get Tom’s Books

Available at Amazon.com (click on book's image)
New!

Now You See Me
Make a Great First Impression and Use the Secrects of Power Networking

New!

Yes! Secrets for Your Best Life
Law of Attraction plus Hidden Power Increases Your Success and Happiness

New!

Power Time Management
More Time, Less Stress, and Zero Procrastination (Your Breakthrough for More Success, Happiness and Time Off)

New!

Reduce Clutter, Enlarge Your Life
How to Free Yourself from Physical and Mental Clutter and Make Space for More Success, Love and Fulfillment

Create Your Best Life
Unleash Your Charisma and Confidence to Change the World

Be Heard and Be Trusted, 3rd Edition

How You Can Use SECRETS of the Greatest Communicators to Get What You Want!

Darkest Secrets of Persuasion and Seduction Masters
How to Protect Yourself and Turn the Power to Good

Darkest Secrets of Negotiation Masters:

How to Protect Yourself, Overcome Intimidation, Get Stronger, and Turn the Power to Good